If you’re looking for comprehensive pet health insurance that covers accidents and illnesses, then take a closer look at USAPetCover.com’s Lifetime Plans. Lifetime plans start when your puppy or kitten is only 8 weeks old and provide coverage for your pet’s entire life. There is no upper age limit, so you don’t have to worry if you rescue or take on a senior dog or cat, because you can buy pet insurance even if your pet is more than 10 years old.
Furthermore, you can get coverage for congenital, hereditary and chronic conditions, provided they aren’t pre-existing at the time of purchase.
Some other great benefits of our Lifetime Plans include:
- Cancer coverage
- Hip dysplasia and orthopedic conditions coverage
- Periodontal disease coverage
- Cruciate ligament and disc disease coverage
- Holistic and alternative therapy coverage
- Option to upgrade or downgrade at your convenience
- You choose your reimbursement rate (70%, 80% or 90%), as well as your deductible ($50 – $500)
- You can choose your annual limit: $5000, $10,000 or $20,000
Pet accident coverage kicks in almost immediate – after only 24 hours. There is, however, a 14-day waiting period for illness coverage to take effect.
Remember that you can top up your Lifetime Plan with any of our add-ons or riders, which provide coverage for routine wellness and care, including sterilization, vaccinations and preventative treatment for ticks and fleas.
Note: We don’t cover tail docking, declawing and ear cropping.
Get a quote now and enjoy the peace of mind knowing that your beloved dog or cat is safely covered for any illnesses, injuries and conditions that come their way. Together we can help your pet live a long and happy life.